Deadline for abstract submission: 31 January 2016.
The conference programme will cover relevant and thought-provoking issues through keynote addresses and interactive panel discussions to address your strategic and business concerns. We use a 'Call for Papers' process in the research and development of our conference programme, and your submissions will help us to develop the agenda.
We will be pleased to receive responses from industry experts who have the expertise and experience to add to the conference programme. Submissions can be from, but not limited to, the topics listed below:
- Mobile Gaming
- Gamification - best practices that ensure learning results
- Gamified CRM - can this really be fun to use?
- Mobile applications for IOT
- Unleashing the potential of Gamification & IOT
- Gamification in education
- Game based solutions for the business world
- Mobile payments, Mobile wallets – security threats & solutions
- Security issues on mobile systems
- Security concepts for mobile devices & applications
- Marketing, Advertising & Analytics
- Monetising your enterprise app
- Ensuring the engagement of an audience you don’t have control or direct access to –as with employee
- Mobile for Development – mHealth, mEducation, mGovernance
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com (M: +91 9873660367 ; +91 11 4650 7555 ).